If you’re 55 years or older, you are eligible to join Superior Seniors! A Superior Senior account is a secondary savings account that is opened under your primary account number and has the same interest rate as your primary savings account. All you have to do is maintain a $25.00 balance in the Superior Senior account to enjoy the benefits the Superior Senior account offers.
Benefits for Superior Senior members include:
- No fees for money orders
- Reduced fees on wire transfers
- Reduced fees on Visa Gift and Visa Travel Cards
- Credit Union sponsored outings
- No fees on Cashier’s Checks
- Reduced fees for Stop Payments