There are no monthly service fees with your share draft account! You only pay for your draft printing cost, your own stop payment requests, and photocopies if needed. Write as many drafts as you need with no additional charge!
Benefits of Your Checking Account
- No minimum balance required.
- Detailed Records - Monthly statements and draft copies provide an easy way to keep up with expenses.
- Proof of Payment - Photostatic copies can be obtained if needed.
- Convenience - Drafts allow payment by mail rather than in person, your payroll deduction can go directly to your draft account, no more standing in line.
- Free Online Banking -You can view your current balance, review your account history, and conduct transfers
- Free check copies available through Online Banking.
- Free E-Statements -You can view your available monthly statements at anytime.
- Free Bill Pay -You can pay your bills electronically online.
- Credit Reference - When you use and properly maintain a draft account, your Credit Union becomes one of your best credit references.
- Stop Payments - May be ordered if the draft has not yet cleared.
- Tax Records - Copies are helpful references when preparing tax returns.
- Convenient VISA Card access. Click here for more info on the VISA Cash and Check Card!